Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Igualans O-> meetup

ok all guys meetup=the 2 half-guys not joining us.pending any suggestion to the contrary,we will meet at clarke quay on friday at 1900h. i have not decided on place yet,doubt i will book anyplace.if you think a booking should be made,make yourself heard.if you have a suggestion for place to go,make yourself heard.people,friday call me wen you reach the area.i'll let you know where we are (or where i am).that settles it then.cya friday guys.

note: if you do not make any suggestions or make your opinions about watever known, you have effectively given your god-given right to democracy. henceforth, you have surrendered your rights to me, who shalt decide our fate for the evening. thus, you have given up your rights to voice your dissent or dissatisfaction if you do not make any known earlier.

erm,put simply, if something goes wrong on the day itself (e.g. cannot find place cuz too crowded, place we go to food not nice, too ex, not 'cool' ,etc) and you have the cheek to kaopeh me, i will make you very well-acquainted with one of my fingers (guess which one :P).

I have spoken. My will be done. (?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home